Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weddings, the begining of the ever after???

So I've heard that "they got married and lived a happily ever after". But is it really true? No, no, no... From my own experience I must say that, for the happily ever after be for ever, you need to work really hard everyday. One thing to take in consideration is that you husband/wife is a different person with its own thinking. And is more complicated when both are from different countries, like my case. Culture plays a big part when it comes into getting in senseless arguments. But, on another note, you can make those differences work for you. For example, my husband thinks that Italian food is the best and because of it, he is the chef in the house, of course I have to do everything else, but really enjoy what he cooks, 'cause, I must say, is delicious. Marriage have here and there happily ever after, you just need to find out how to make it happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment