Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fancy and sassy while pregnant...

Fashion and pregnancy. I couldn't put those two together before I actually had to. But with a budget to keep it was, no doubt, a big headache. Maternity clothes are, as I found out, very expensive and tricky, and still I wanted to look sassy and fancy to lift my spirit and for my husband too. So what did I do??? Went to a regular store and made sure all the clothes I got were two sizes biger than what I was and it worked for me since I didn't gain that much weight,  just adjust it depending on you weight gain. Another smart thing to do is to ask friends that were already pregnant if they had some maternity clothes they don't use anymore, and if you don't like that idea, then third store might be what you are looking for since you can find even new clothes for just a couple of bucks.
Fashion and pregnancy DO go together without making a hole to you pocket.
So, what are you or did you do to be sassy and fancy while pregnant???

Just as an example, in this picture I have a dress I had on my closet, is a size medium (I was already 9mo when this picture was taken) and it fitted perfectly. Accoesories made the trick to put it together. Just have fun with what you have while you can.





No comments:

Post a Comment