Sunday, August 4, 2013

Paying a professional photographer for any occasion????

 I always speak about budget, specially now that I had to stop working and become a full time mom. One thing I wanted for sure were gorgeous pictures to capture all the special moments were happening in my life: wedding, pregnancy, baby shower, having my baby just to mention some. But to have those beautiful pictures do I need to hire a professional photographer??? what a dilema since budget is everything these days. I found out that in order to have professional pictures by a professional photographer you need minimum of $500.00, multiply it by the moments I already mentioned, is about $2,000.00. It was impossible for me to do that, and that's when I decided to buy a semi professional camera that will be available any time making any moment special (Canon or Nikon would do it). It was a wise investment since now I can capture any moment of any day, no matter how special it is.
Also, you can buy or download for free a Photoshop program to fix it any way you want.
This pic was taken by a Canon T4i and I used Microsoft digital Photoshop. Aren't we all look stoning???!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment