Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Shower on a Budget!!!!


How much is much???
The moment I knew I was pregnant I started thinking about a Baby shower, since is the first thing you do to celebrate the arrival of you precious cargo. Is it a girl or a boy??? These days the sex of an unborn don't really matter for a Baby Shower because is all about a theme and that theme can be a neutral theme that you can apply to both sex. I decided to go ahead and start buying things for the day of the party, finding lots of things on sale and that I could do myself like a diaper motorcycle, diaper cake, table center piece, favors, cupcakes toppings, etc, saving a lot of money. another thing I wanted were games and I googled it and came up with my own version of those games, the result??? Very happy guests.
Don't be afraid and have fun planing, either if it is for you or someone else the Baby Shower of anyone's dream doesn't have to make a hole in you pocket (I did my own and I had a blast).









No comments:

Post a Comment