Sunday, April 6, 2014

Second time is a charm????

I did not know that starting a new face in my live it was going to be such a beautiful ride. Motherhood.
Yes u don't sleep anymore, yes u only worry about that lil person and forget that u exist sometimes. But a smile, a new milestone conquered from that lil one makes it all worth it. So worth it to the point of thinking of having my second one ASAP. Lots of reason why. Lets see:

-Am already not sleeping, so if I wait that means longer years of no sleeping.
-House is already taken over by my sweetheart, so I might as well share it with someone that will enjoy as much as she does.
-They'll grow together, learning new things, fighting and smiling with someone next to u is more fun.
-Sure I'll not get the same amount of gifts for the second one, but the excitement is the same as the first, so yes, I'll make a baby shower for any of my babies just to celebrate their arrival.

So don't be surprise if my next post gives the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment