Friday, November 8, 2013

Loosing weight after pregnancy journal.

So that you  have an idea: pre pregnancy weight was 130, gained 26 (156 total), 1 month after delivery my weight was 138, went down to 135, 4 and 1/2 mo after I'm 140. How did that happened??? No idea (I was eating lots of good things with no control whatsoever), but I'm going down!!!!! I started to move my behind today. I'll post pics but not today since I still feel very conscious about my belly weight more than anything. I must say, Youtube has very good videos to exercise, this is the video I used today from +FitnessBlender  and since is been so long that I don't exercise I was dying but it felt good.. This specific routine requires lots of strength but littler equipment. Pray for me so I get to my goal of loosing 15 pound in at least 2 months. I know, I know!! Holidays and delicious food, but I'll try my best to behave.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment